Re: Setting options on command line (Calabash)

Am 02.07.2014 15:46, schrieb Nic Gibson:
> Hi Giole
>
> This catches me on a regular basis. The sequence of arguments to calabash is
>
> inputs/options xproc.script.xpl options
>
> so you wanted something like
>
> java -jar calabash.jar -isource=doc.xml  conv.xpl output-url=out1.xml

Hi Nic,

this is one of the things that I tried. But you drove me to try again
and I have found out what the problem was.

I used

plus `result-url=doc.xml` instead of the previous

plus `-oresult=doc.xml`.

The difference is in how the `doc.xml` path is resolved. In the first
case it is relative to the pipeline URL, in the second case it is
relative to the current directory of Calabash.

Calabash was saving the file, just in the "wrong" directory.

Bye,

--
Gioele Barabucci <gioele@svario.it>