Re: manifest based processing

Using "in-memory.in" and “in-memory.out" as port names are just conventions we (Jostein and I are working on the same project) use to keep our port names consistent and readable, but other than that I agree with Florent that port names should not be involved in implicit connections. That would be too brittle and too limited IMO.

Romain.