Re: PipX, a portable library of XProc pipelines and steps

  Hi Geert,

  There is no process, really.  Discussing it first before sending a
pull request sounds a sensible approach, so we are sure that we agree
before submitting code.  Opening a ticket in order not to loose track
of anything sounds a good idea as well, yes.

  Let's just see where we are going...

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/