Re: [ANN] Announcing a Calabash extension for text/binary files

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 20:29:47 +0200
To: Jonathan Cranford <jonathan.w.cranford@gmail.com>
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>, "Costello, Roger L." <costello@mitre.org>
On 26 July 2014 20:48, Jonathan Cranford wrote:

  Hi,

> DFDL - http://www.ogf.org/dfdl

  Interesting, I did not know about DFDL, I'll have a look.

  By the way, to access the actual bits in a binary file, and
manipulate them, from XPath, have you seen the Binary Module
<http://w3.org/2013/12/expath-binary-20131203> ?

> Much thanks to Florent Georges for his very helpful blog post at
> http://fgeorges.blogspot.com/2011/09/writing-extension-step-for-calabash-to.html.

  You're welcome, glad it has been useful to someone ;-)  For the
archives, my blog has been moved to the H2O Consulting website, the
same entry is available at
http://h2oconsulting.be/blog/basex-ext-step-calabash now...

http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/