Re: Calabash, thread-local variables and memory leaks

  Norm,

  Just to confirm that after some test about what we discussed in
private, you were right actually.  I did fail to call close() on
XProcRuntime, and that indeed solved the problem.

  Sorry for the noise.  Thanks for your help!

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/