RE: Process non-xml files from a zip into another zip

From: Lawrenz, Keith <Keith.Lawrenz@sagepub.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 14:46:56 +0000
To: Erik Siegel <mailing@xatapult.nl>, "xproc-dev@w3.org" <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi Erik,

The key piece of information that hung me up trying to do this was adding the cx:decode="true" attribute to the store step. By the way, the cx namespace declaration is xmlns:cx=http://xmlcalabash.com/ns/extensions.

Keith

Keith Lawrenz
Sr Business Analyst and Content Systems Supervisor

SAGE Publications Inc
2455 Teller Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
USA

T: 805.410.7508
C: 805.701.3966
www.sagepub.com

Los Angeles | London | New Delhi
Singapore | Washington DC

The natural home for authors, editors and societies
Thank you for considering the environment before
printing this email.

Are you a fan of SAGE? Show us at www.facebook.com/SAGEPublications<http://www.facebook.com/SAGEPublications>.