RE: Process non-xml files from a zip into another zip

From: Erik Siegel <mailing@xatapult.nl>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:57:59 +0100
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Thanks to all repliers!

Van: Erik Siegel [mailto:mailing@xatapult.nl]
Verzonden: dinsdag 29 oktober 2013 13:59
Aan: xproc-dev@w3.org
Onderwerp: Process non-xml files from a zip into another zip

Hi all,

I have a problem where I need to process data in a zip file. Fine as long as its XML.

However, i also need to extract non-xml files from the source zip (e.g. jpg files) and add them to the destination zip file. I'm trying to figure out if I can do this using Calabash only. Anyone that can help me out on this?

Thanks,
Erik Siegel