Re: Process non-xml files from a zip into another zip

From: Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:31:45 +0100
Cc: "<xproc-dev@w3.org> Dev" <xproc-dev@w3.org>
To: Erik Siegel <mailing@xatapult.nl>
I believe this is possible:

 *  pxp:unzip extracts non-XML content as  base64-encoded data in a c:data element [1]
 * you can then store it in the file system using the cx:decode extension attribute for p:store, introduced in Calabash 0.9.15 [2]
 * pxp:zip will load a file from its @href URI if a document with the this base URI doesn’t appear on the source port.

Romain.

[1] http://xmlcalabash.com/docs/reference/pxp-zip.html
[2] http://xmlcalabash.com/download/#c0.9.15