Re: Question about pxp:zip

  Hi,

  Yes, this is a problem.  The "solution" I use is to add an attribute
xml:base to the root element, to change the document base URI.  The
problem is that it actually modifies the document, and it might fail
validation later on, when it is read back from the archive (I have
this exact problem, so I need to modify the document by stripping the
xml:base attribute before validating it).

  But that's the best one I found till now.  I think what we need is a
standard step p:set-base-uri, to set the base URI of a document,
and/or a way to set the base URI of a document flowing through any
output port.

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/