Re: Calabash 1.1?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:25:15 -0600
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org> writes:
>   It seems there has been no work on the 1.1 branch for months.  Is it
> still under development?  Is a 1.1 version supposed to be out at some
> point?

Realistically, my focus has moved from 1.1 to 2.0 (which I haven't
made public yet, but will as soon as I've picked up the scattered
pieces of the last refactoring and made it run again).

The highlights of 2.0:

- Clean Java API with distinct and separate compile and run phases
- Graph analysis and optimization
- Multiple threads
- No longer keeps all documents in memory more or less indefinitely :-)

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 512 761 6676