Re: Calabash compilation error

  Hi Romain,

  Thanks!  Sooo... I tried Ant, and I get the same kind of missing
dependency (on Jena as well it seems):

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 250 source files to [calabash]/out/production/Calabash
    [javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in
conjunction with -source 1.6
    [javac] [calabash]/src/com/xmlcalabash/extensions/RDFLoad.java:3:
        error: package com.hp.hpl.jena.graph does not exist
    [javac] import com.hp.hpl.jena.graph.Node;
    [javac]                             ^
    [javac] [calabash]/src/com/xmlcalabash/extensions/RDFLoad.java:4:
        error: package com.hp.hpl.jena.query does not exist
    [javac] import com.hp.hpl.jena.query.Dataset;
    [javac]                             ^

  Not sure how/if I can download it myself?  Or if the Ant file has to
be fixed?

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/