Calabash compilation error

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 10:03:37 +0100
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
  Hi,

  I've cloned a fresh copy of the Calabash Git repository.  Then when
to that directory, and launched Maven, with no argument.  It first
downloaded a lot of dependencies (brand new computer), then started
compilation and gave me the following error (on branch saxon95):

    [ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
    [ERROR] [calabash]/src/com/xmlcalabash/extensions/RDFLoad.java:[3,29]
      package com.hp.hpl.jena.graph does not exist
    [ERROR] [calabash]/src/com/xmlcalabash/extensions/RDFLoad.java:[4,29]
      package com.hp.hpl.jena.query does not exist

  Any idea?  Is there any missing dependencies in the POM files?

http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/