Re: err:XD0008 (more than one document in context) when not referring to the context

On 28 May 2013 06:33, Geert Josten wrote:

> Nothing stopping the XProc spec stating that if the context provides
> multiple docs, there will be some kind of iteration over it.  Why
> stop making XProc better, just because XPath isn't fitting the bill?

  I would not say so, I would say that there are solutions that are
compatible with XPath.  Evaluating several times the expression is
another solution, but you would have to define how to combine the
result into one (do you define an order across several documents, do
you reorder, do you de-duplicate, etc.?)

  Probably not worth the price, frankly.

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/