Re: Wait for User Input

I've never written one but I've thought about the possibility many times. I believe that nothing in the spec disallows a step to wait for an external event to complete. I also believe that it might work OK out of the box in some editing processors (e.g. Calabash), since I'm not aware of any timeout mechanism or anything else of the like.

Could you please report any results of further experiments ?

Romain.