Re: Text output

  Hi,

  Because Saxon is not taking care of the serialization itself, the
D-O-E should have no effect.  But because your text seems to be
properly embedded in an element, you should not get such an error,
IMHO.

  Would you have a simple & complete repro?

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/