*Van:* Costello, Roger L. [mailto:costello@mitre.org]
*Verzonden:* donderdag 2 mei 2013 11:34
*Aan:* XProc Dev
*Onderwerp:* RE: Is there a way to implement feedback loops in XProc?

Thank you very much Geert and Jim.

I have been studying the pipeline that Jim referenced. From what I
understand, the pipeline is doing recursion.

In pseudocode this appears to be what the pipeline is doing:

replicate (count, item)

     if count = 1 then output item

     else

          replicate (count-1, item)

          output item

Is that correct?

So recursion is possible in XProc, as long as there is no output feedback.
Is that correct?

/Roger