Re: XML Calabash 1.0.10 released (mostly for Saxon 9.5 support)

Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com> writes:
> Typo on the download page: "Download the XML Calabash 1.0.10-95
> installer or the basic ZIP file. It requires Saxon 9.4.x."

Fixed, thanks.

> Let me know if you need help for the Maven dance.

I think I'm going to have to hack build.xml to produce artifacts with the
saxon version number in them. I have no idea if the repo will accept them
after I change their names though.

And the Saxon version is computed by a target so it's not available in
top-level properties.

So I'll get to it but it's a bit of a PITA.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 512 761 6676