Re: xprocspec - A tool for testing XProc scripts

Didn't know about depx; looks cool! I see in the FAQ that it intends to
support EXPath Packages. The packaged version of xprocspec is a JAR file
which contains a expath-pkg.xml at its root and all its source code is in
the "/content" directory, which should make it a valid EXPath package
(except for its file extension). I've also added a cxan.xml file.

xprocspec uses Maven for packaging, versioning, dependencies etc. (although
it doesn't currently depend on anything). I've also set up automatic
deployment of snapshots to the Sonatype Snapshots repository (search for
"xprocspec" at https://oss.sonatype.org/), and I plan to deploy stable
releases somewhere well. So any Maven project can add xprocspec as a
dependency. The project
@bertfrees/xproc-maven-plugin<https://github.com/bertfrees/xproc-maven-plugin>
will
make it very easy to run xprocspec tests using Maven. (i.e. simply run "mvn
test" to run the tests - xprocspec will be downloaded automatically if
necessary).

Jostein