XML Calabash and Saxon 9.3

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 19:31:17 -0600
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
If Saxon 9.3 support in XML Calabash is important to you, please let
me know. I've been operating, informally, with the idea that I'd
support 9.3 as long as it was easy. Well, there's a truly *bizarre*
bug in XPath expression evaluation in 9.3 that doesn't manifest in 9.4.

I might be able to figure it out and fix it. But I might not care
enough to bother.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation