Re: XProc step fails to execute two <xsl> statements. Why?

Hi Mark,

They both work, but:
- the xsl:strip-space refers to the source, not to the output
http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt-21/#element-strip-space

- the p:xslt result is read by the p:store step (thus you loose the
DOCTYPE declaration as that is not part of the data model) and it is
serialized at the provided location. To specify a DOCTYPE you should use
the doctype-public and doctype-system options on the p:store step:

Hope this help!

Best Regards,
George
--