Re: [ann] oXygen XML Editor 14.2 with updated Calabash 1.0.8

Thanks George,

its great to see oXygenXML provide hooks to xproc … hopefully over the
coming days/weeks/months till next XML Prague we will leverage these
new features!

I am especially intersested in making cxan a completely seamless
experience from both a developer submitting a new package to using
said package.

currently cxan.org seems to be having performance issues which I will
follow up with Florent … will also ask him about the xproject plugin
which I think can be streamlined as well.

thx once again! J