Re: How to get p:validate-with-xml-schema to work within p:for-each

Steve Taylor <steve.h.g.taylor@gmail.com> writes:

It's probably worth putting a cx:message here, if you're using XML Calabash, to
see if concat(@xml:base,@name) gives you the result you think it should.

> <errors>
> <c:errors xmlns:c="http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc-step">
> <c:error line="1" column="214">ValidationException: Cannot validate &lt;{....w3.org/ns/xproc}
> declare-step&gt;: no element declaration available</c:error>

Are you doing this with Saxon EE, or are you trying to use Xerces for
schema validation?

> I assume I'm not putting the correct input data into the p:validate although I've been unable
> to work it out. Any ideas how I fix this?

Can you get it to work for a simple pipeline that just calls p:validate-with-xml-schema?

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 512 761 6676