W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > xproc-dev@w3.org > August 2013

Re: XML Calabash 1.0.11 released

From: Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 17:14:59 +0200
Message-Id: <C539BA2F-8256-4715-B8DE-BAB4CE139A70@gmail.com>
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
> I tried to publish the Maven artifacts, but my attempts to introduce the Saxon
> version number to the artifact names were apparently unsuccessful.
> Suggestions welcome.


An attempt at fixing this:
https://github.com/ndw/xmlcalabash1/pull/113

Romain.

On 31 juil. 2013, at 15:04, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
> 
> I published 1.0.11 this morning. I also tagged it on github. I tried
> to publish the Maven artifacts, but my attempts to introduce the Saxon
> version number to the artifact names were apparently unsuccessful.
> Suggestions welcome.
> 
> Here's what's new:
> 
> * Attempted to work around: issue #97 by dealing with exceptions that
>   aren't caught by the error listener; its better but could probably
>   still be improved.
> 
> * Fixed issue #98; upgrade to Apache HttpClient 4.2.5; props to jamesrdf
>   for the patches though I applied them manually and tinkered a bit.
> 
> * Applied fixes outlined in issue #99; lots of extensions to the Ant
>   task and a variety of code cleanups. Props to Vampire for the patches
>   though I applied them manually and tinkered a bit.
> 
> * Fixed issue #101; allow the XProcURIResolver to function as a Saxon
>   XQuery ModuleURIResolver.
> 
> * Fixed issue #102; allow sequences on p:try outputs.
> 
> * Fixed issue #103; variables with no prefix are in no namespace
>   regardless of the default namespace.
> 
> * Fixed: issue #104 by adding source/target versions in the ant build
>   file.
> 
> * Fixed issue #107; make sure the prefix associated with an error code
>   is declared.
> 
> * Fixed issue #108 as suggested.
> 
> * Be careful when copying attributes in XInclude (a feature of XInclude
>   1.1); if the attribute has already been copied from the xi:include
>   element, don't copy it again from the target element.
> 
> * Initial attempt to support Prince as a CSS formatter.
> 
> * Compute Saxon version correctly, rearrange how the version message is
>   printed so that the Saxon version can be included.
> 
> * First attempt to setup a build process where the docs are in their own
>   branch.
> 
> * Attempt to fix Maven targets so that Saxon version is reflected in the
>   artifact names.
> 
> Share and enjoy: http://xmlcalabash.com/download/
> 
>                                        Be seeing you,
>                                          norm
> 
> -- 
> Norman Walsh
> Lead Engineer
> MarkLogic Corporation
> Phone: +1 512 761 6676
> www.marklogic.com
Received on Wednesday, 14 August 2013 15:15:29 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:03:11 UTC