xproc/xmlcalabash in servlet

From: Paul Tyson <phtyson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 21:29:11 -0500
To: xproc-dev@w3.org
Hi All,

I haven't seen any recent discussion of using xproc in a servlet. Does
anyone know of any projects doing this, particularly using xmlcalabash?

I cobbled up a proof of concept using xmlcalabash, and after getting the
runtime configuration straightened out was able to run a pipeline in the
servlet's doGet() method. But I don't know what hazards await if I try
to scale this to a production web app with multiple users and pipelines.

There is github issue https://github.com/ndw/xmlcalabash1/issues/74 that
may address some of these concerns.

Thanks and regards,
--Paul