Re: custom non-atomic steps?

Geert: yes, that's perfect for a compound step!

What about multi-container steps though? Could it be useful to define our
own version of p:choose or p:try?

Maybe instead of...

err:ERR01">
err:ERR02">

...I would like to write it more compactly as...

<px:try>
    <px:group>...</px:group>
    <px:catch code="err:ERR01">
    </px:catch>