Processing files in multiple directories

From: Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 19:40:23 -0400
To: xproc-dev@w3.org
I am new to Xproc, and by reading about it, I thought it can be help
me making things cleaner.
I have many xml files in 3 directories. These files have to pass an
XSLT transformation. The results is aggregated into one single file
and a root node is added.
This is currently done with the help of Java. Then the resulting file
has to go through multiple XSLTs before getting the final results.

I found this article useful, showing how to use p:directory-list

http://www.proxml.be/users/paul/weblog/1722f/Directory_listings_in_XProc.html

But then how do I apply a transformation for each file in a loop, and
send the results to the rest of the style sheets ??

Thank you in advance.