Updated XProcVNext (W3C)

From: Zearin <zearin@gonk.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 13:30:33 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
I just completed a bunch of editing to the XProcVNext pages on the W3C Wiki.

Most of my changes were tweaks to formatting & phrasing.  But I also created a wiki-template for navigation between all the XProc pages.  Now, the separate pages should be more visible.

I created the wiki-template because I didn’t even realize that pages besides “Usability” existed.  So much for information discoverability!  And in spite of all the RDF running under-the-hood in the W3C wiki.

<silly-aside>
O RDF masters, I beseech you: Why dost thou advocate thy technology so strongly, when thou does not use it for this most common of ailments? ☺
</silly-aside>

Hope you find it useful!

—Zearin (Tony)