Re: Calabash: get the p:error input out of an XProcException

From: mozer <xmlizer@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 13:01:13 +0200
To: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Florent,

Your question is a bit strange

p:error only exists in the case of a p:try

In that context, the error cannot be escalated to Java since it's catched
by the p:catch

If there is no try, then there is no p:error, hence no possibility to get
it at the Java level

Having said that, you have probably a clear use case in mind when asking
this and there might be a limitation in Calabash from this side

Hope this helps

Xmlizer