RE: Serialization options

Hi Wendell,

I'm afraid you will have to wait for Norm to patch XMLCalabash (or do so
yourself). You could attempt using xsl:result-document, but those documents
appear on the secondary output of p:xslt, so you end up still using p:store
to write the result.

You could as a temp solution copy the p:store code, add a patch there, put
that in a different package and a jar of its own, and load that as an
extension to XMLCalabash. It is relatively easy to add extensions in
XMLCalabash..

Kind regards,
Geert