From: O'Neil Delpratt <oneil@saxonica.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: [saxon] Saxon-HE on Maven
To: saxon-help@lists.sourceforge.net

Thanks very much to all those who gave helpful advice on Saxon-HE and
maven. I managed to deploy Saxon-HE 9.4 to the central repository,
which should now be available to maven users. Please see:

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public/net/sf/saxon/Saxon-HE/

As suggested in section 7c in the setup guide below, I used the ant
script for the deploying. I also found the following useful when
uploading the required files and releasing the project:

https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Uploading+3rd-party+Artifacts+to+The+Central+Repository

kind regards,
O'Neil