Re: Matching element pairs from two documents - variable value type problem

From: Dr. Yves Forkl (SRZ) <Y.Forkl@srz.de>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 18:37:06 +0200
To: Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com>
CC: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Am 08.06.2012 18:03, schrieb Romain Deltour:
> There are several way to do this.

Romain, thank you very much for your valuable hints! You have shown me what I consider quite cute XProc tricks that did not emerge from the XProc material I could gain access to so far.

As far as my original question is concerned, I am thinking about avoiding to deal with two documents at the XProc level for the task at hand.

Instead, I will probably modify the order of some operations within my pipeline steps. This will allow me to obtain my second document no longer as the result of a step (which is working on the contents of the original file) but through simply loading the file using document() within p:xslt.

Anyway, thanks again for your instant help.

Yves

--
Dr. Yves Forkl - Softwareentwicklung
SRZ, Bessemerstr. 83-91, 12103 Berlin

Satz-Rechen-Zentrum Hartmann+Heenemann GmbH&Co. KG
Sitz Berlin | AG Charlottenburg | HRA 8089
Komplementärin Satz-Rechner-Betriebsgesellschaft mbH
Sitz Berlin | AG Charlottenburg | HRB 4905
Geschäftsführer: Walter Fock