Base URI of the output of p:data

From: temp <temp44@szm.sk>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:52:47 +0200
To: xproc-dev@w3.org
Hello,
I have a question regarding the output of the p:data connection.

The document that is constructed by p:data has which base URI? Is it the absolute IRI used to retrieve the binary data (analogy of p:load), or rather the base URI of the p:data itself? Or is it simply empty?

As for p:document, I suppose it is clearly the absolute IRI used to retrieve the document... am I right on this one?
Thanks
Mio

http://mail.szm.com - e-mail a priestor na www stranku zadarmo

http://webhosting.szm.com - domény a webhosting za najnižšie ceny