Re: calling for xproc pain points, requested features, etc

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 06:28:49 -0800
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
"vojtech.toman@emc.com" <vojtech.toman@emc.com> writes:
>> OTOH, this clearly has to be forbidden:

> It surely looks weird, but how much is it different from, say, the following:

<aside>
Now that I see that, I regret that we called the option on p:filter
"select" since it's going to mean that we have a select attribute that
is an AVT in V.next. Oh, well. Water under the bridge.
</aside>

I suppose select *could* be allowed in both places, but I bet that
would be a mistake more often than it would be what the user really
wanted.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation