calling for xproc pain points, requested features, etc

From: James Fuller <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 14:21:31 +0100
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
As we review where we go from here with xproc.vnext can I ask people
on this list to comment on;

* highlight their top 4-5 pain points using XProc from a usability
perspective. We have captured some of these here;

     http://www.w3.org/wiki/Usability

* expand on what you think maybe useful for xproc.vnext, once again we
have captured some of this here

    http://www.w3.org/wiki/XprocVnext

* comment on expectations for timelines on an xproc.vnext as well as
highlighting key priorities e.g. is this is a short 'fix whats broke'
or something more 'revolutionary' ?

appreciate everyone taking time and effort on this.

Jim Fuller