Re: Using xpath "some $var in (...) satisfies (...)" bug with Calabash ?

From: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 09:45:04 +0100
To: Matthieu Ricaud-Dussarget <matthieu.ricaud@igs-cp.fr>
Cc: xproc-dev@w3.org
> I unfortunately didn't have yet the time to look at support of "some" with
> saxon9he, I'm sure it works because I often use it but maybe there is some
> special case where it don't work... I'll have a closer look as soon as
> possible.

Saxon is the reference implementation... you can be sure it supports 'some'  :)

The original 'memory slot' related stack trace is likely the be from
the way Saxon is being used - sharing a object that's not meant to be
shared etc.  The stack trace should be posted on the saxon-help
mailing list.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com