Re: Iterating over a list of file paths to run an xslt on each

From: Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 00:46:23 +0200
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
To: David Cramer <david@thingbag.net>
The @select attribute of a p:iteration-source element has the same restriction as @select on inputs: it must evaluate to a (sequence of) element or document. In your pipeline, the @select evaluates to a URI string. You'd rather want to iterate over the wadl elements and then load its @href  with a p:load.

Hope this helps.
Romain.