Re: EXProc ZIP content representation

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 19:08:35 +0200
To: Alex Muir <alex.g.muir@gmail.com>
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
On 15 April 2012 23:46, Alex Muir wrote:

  Hi,

> Is it good advice to just write you own simple java zip.  I wrote
> one for a client and it also can handle some find and replace before
> saving which was needed.  Simple but easy..

  Yes I know writing an extension step for Calabash is quite easy, but
hey, that's the point of EXProc, to standardize usual extensions so
one doesn't have to write his/her own.  I certainly more importantly,
to ease portability of libraries and/or apps using such extensions.

http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/