Packaging extension steps for Calabash - blog post

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 01:01:16 +0200
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
  Hi,

  I don't want to start sending on this list every single blog
post I write, but I really think the following one can be of
interest to readers of this list: [1].  It explains how the brand-
new version of the Packaging System implementation [2] supports
extension steps writen in Java for Calabash, in order for the
user to not have to configure anything (just installing the
package with the standard repository manager, and using it as any
standard XProc library).

  I would like to thank Norm for his great help to support the
packaging and making it possible to use it with the standard
Calabash version, with 0.9.34.

  More infos in the below links.

http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/