Re: Calabash: register an extension step through the API

From: Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 09:28:25 +0200
To: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
There is now a new API in XProcConfiguration with a
newStep(XProcRuntime, XAtomicStep) method that can be overridden by a
subclass to extend the step registration mechanism. See:

In our project we're using it to register steps as OSGi services. Our
XProcConfiguration relies on a "step registry" with a similar
registerExtensionStep() method.