Van: xproc-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:xproc-dev-request@w3.org] Namens David Lee
Verzonden: woensdag 5 oktober 2011 20:48
Aan: 'Zearin'; 'XProc Dev'
Onderwerp: RE: Who’s on GitHub?

Related question. Serious ... as I just 'dont get it'.
Why is GitHub significantly better/different then other SCM systems ?
Why would I *want* to be on github if my users can get my code via other SCM systems (say sourceforge).

David A. Lee
dlee@calldei.com<mailto:dlee@calldei.com>
http://www.xmlsh.org