Re: XML Calabash 0.9.36 released

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 10:42:56 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Zearin <zearin@gonk.net> writes:
> On Oct 5, 2011, at 9:59 AM, Norman Walsh wrote:
>> This should produce valid HTML5-as-XML.
> …Impossible…
> …Can it be?!?

It probably isn't what you think it is. That's an *input* option, not
an *output* option.

It means if you scrape random sequences of characters off the
floor^H^H^H^H^Hweb, you'll get an HTML5 DOM for them after you run

*Producing* HTML5 output is going to be harder and I'm kinda sorta
mostly waiting for an "html5" output method to magically appear in

                                        Be seeing you,

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation