Re: XML Calabash 0.9.36 released

Zearin <zearin@gonk.net> writes:
> On Oct 5, 2011, at 9:59 AM, Norman Walsh wrote:
>> This should produce valid HTML5-as-XML.
>
> …Impossible…
>
> …Can it be?!?

It probably isn't what you think it is. That's an *input* option, not
an *output* option.

It means if you scrape random sequences of characters off the
floor^H^H^H^H^Hweb, you'll get an HTML5 DOM for them after you run
p:unescape-markup.

*Producing* HTML5 output is going to be harder and I'm kinda sorta
mostly waiting for an "html5" output method to magically appear in
Saxon.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation