oXygen XML Editor connector for Calabash 0.9.35 [was Re: XML Calabash 0.9.35 released]

Hi,

An updated oXygen connector for Calabash 0.9.35 is available from

http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/calabashOxygen0.9.35.zip

You should replace [oXygen]/lib/xproc/calabash with the calabash folder
from this archive.

Best Regards,
George
--