Re: Proxy support

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 10:53:36 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Geert Josten <geert.josten@daidalos.nl> writes:
> Does anyone know how to access internet resources with XML Calabash
> through a proxy? Assume I have no control over the internet reference,
> so can't redirect to a tunnel or something like that..

I believe if you set the appropriate system properties, Java will do the
proxy stuff for you:

  -Dhttp.proxyHost=... -Dhttp.proxyPort=... -Dhttp.proxyUser=... -Dhttp.proxyPassword...

If that turns out not to be the case, let me know.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 413 624 6676