Re: Non-required options cannot be empty?

On 24 November 2011 18:02, Geert Josten wrote:

> Yeah, was afraid someone was going to mention that. But how about 4
> non-required option?  I would have to consider 24 possible
> combinations..

  That might be a sign that you should use parameters instead?  But I
agree, having a static XPath error when dereferencing an option which
has simply not been specified is rather extreme...  On the other hand,
if a default value is acceptable to you, then just use one (remember
though that options are strings, so use '' instead of ()).

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/