Re: Initialize a variable with a parameter port

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 01:18:32 +0100
To: Geert Josten <geert.josten@dayon.nl>
Cc: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
On 21 November 2011 21:57, Geert Josten wrote:

  Hi,

> You can put it just below your inputs, outputs and options as a
> simple <ut:parameters name="params"/>. After that you have to
> use a p:group, and declare p:variables at the top of that with
> a <p:pipe step="params" port="parameters"/>.

  Yes, that's more or less what I had in mind too.  The problem
for a generic step is that you have to choose between a sequence
or not for the primary input port (which is supposed to be the
pass-through).  Probably both ut:parameters and ut:parameters-seq
would make sense then...

  Nice library of tools, BTW :-)

http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/