Re: calabash and saxon extension functions

From: James Sulak <jsulak@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:29:31 -0600
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi Norm,

Thanks, the -a option makes it work.  I'll go ahead and file an issue, though.

I'm using saxon:compile-stylesheet(), saxon:transform(), and
saxon:evaluate().  This is in a transform written in the pre-XProc
era, so it might be worth it to refactor it into two transforms to get
rid of the first two, but I don't think there's an easy way to get rid
of saxon:evaluate() for my purposes.

Thanks,

-James