Re: calabash and saxon extension functions

Hi Norm,

That's the way I have it set up, but no luck.  Here's the command I'm using:

java -cp y:\saxon\saxon9pe.jar;y:\saxon\;y:\calabash\calabash.jar
com.xmlcalabash.drivers.Main

The saxon-license.lic is in y:\saxon\.  There aren't any saxon9he jars
in the classpath anywhere.  Unless it turns out I'm doing something
boneheaded, I can file an issue on github.

Thanks,

James