Validation...

From: Nic Gibson <nicg@corbas.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 11:14:06 +0100
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi all

I've been doing a fair bit of XProc that does validation recently and one thing that I keep stumbling is the output from the various validation steps. It has one problem - it's text!

Is there any way that the various validation steps could be coaxed into outputting an XML description of validation problems? I want to be able to transform the validation output into HTML so that less technical people can read it.

nic
--
Corbas Consulting
Digital Publishing Consultancy and Training