Re: XML Patterns on GitHub

From: Zearin <zearin@gonk.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:49:27 -0500
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
To: David Lee <dlee@calldei.com>
On Nov 13, 2011, at 8:52 AM, David Lee wrote:
> This looks good, but I dont know exactly what help your asking for.

Good point!  I need to list what needs to be done on GitHub Issues.  ☺

I’m looking for:

Adding markup where it adds semantic richness
Consistency of markup
A script (XProc?  XSL?) that automatically adds hyperlinks to body text; I want to make it as easy as possible to navigate from anywhere to anywhere
Convert DTD examples to Relax-NG (Compact?)

—Tony