Re: Sending e-mails from a pipeline...

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:11:30 +0100
To: Geert Josten <geert.josten@dayon.nl>
Cc: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
On 15 November 2011 22:57, Geert Josten wrote:

  Hi,

> Is MIME something a user needs to care about? (i.e. isn't that
> something that can be shielded from the user?)

  I this low-level, general-purpose feature in the language
should allow the developer (in this context, "developer" is
probably more appropriate than "user") to set all possibilities
based on his/her specific app requirements.  What's the MIME type
of the content of a c:data?  Can be anything, really.

  Of course, one could build a step on top of this one to set the
MIME type accordingly to a filename extension, or any other rule.
But IMHO that is more dedicated than a general-purpose step.

http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/